CBD oil is rapidly growing in popularity but how do you know which brand to choose?
More than six million people in the UK have tried CBD in the past year but the market has never been more confusing.
It is also an unregulated market, an uneven playing field, with wide-ranging standards.
We were frustrated by the lack of high-quality CBD products out there and we felt it was time for a brand that delivered both on trust and transparency.
Our team includes a GP with over 20 years of experience in the health industry, nutritionists, scientists and wellness experts. We worked together to create a range of CBD oils that we are really proud of both in terms of flavour and the science behind them.
People are becoming ever more conscious of their health and wellbeing but they also want to know they are buying high quality products that have been developed by industry experts.
By launching a series of direct to consumer ecommerce websites we are making it easy for customers to buy our high quality and trusted products when they want them.
All our products come with a guaranteed CBD concentration and have been rigorously tested giving our customers total confidence.
- We were recently interviewed by the respected nutrition and health website NUTRAingredients.com about why we are doing CBD differently. To read the full article click here:
This is what makes us different
- THC free – THC is what makes you high, which is why it is illegal for CBD to contain more than 1mg of THC. We subject our CBD to a barrage of independent and ISO certified tests to prove that it is THC free. Every time.
- Premium CBD products – Not all CBD products are created the same. The highest quality CBD is both expensive to source and to manufacture. We think you deserve the best which is why we only use the best oils sourced from naturally sourced, hand-picked and air-dried GMO-free hemp plants grow in Oregon in the United States.
- Scientifically proven – We wanted to make the highest quality products that people could be sure contained the correct and stated amount of CBD. It’s one of the reasons why we really welcome The Food Standards Agency work to ensure that all CBD companies are Novel Food compliant by March 2021. This authorisation process is being created to ensure that all CBD products categorised as Novel Foods meet strict legal guidelines. After the 2021 deadline, only CBD goods that have submitted a valid application will be allowed to remain on the market. Our submission to Novel Foods is well underway.
- Trusted brand – This is so important to us. Our range of products has been developed by expert nutritionists, scientists and our Medical Director Dr Peter Naylor, a former GP with over 20 years of experience in the health industry.
- All our CBD is thoroughly and independently tested – so you have complete confidence that you’re buying a premium CBD product that is both legal and safe. If you’d like to see our testing certification, please just ask.
- Best flavours – We believe our CBD oils are the best tasting on the market – and we’ve taste tested a lot! We use a top-quality MCT carrier oil and the best flavourings ranging from our famous Chocolate, Mixed Berry, Peppermint, Lemon & Lime and Orange to a lovely Lavender night oil. So, you won’t be left with a bitter taste in your mouth.
- Made in the UK – We’re an inventive, cutting-edge, innovative and forward-looking company. Look out for more products coming soon.
- The highest standards – It’s what we subscribe to as a responsible CBD company. Beware. Not all CBD oils brands are the same.
- Vegan friendly. All of our CBD oils are suitable for vegans.
- Gentle CBD extraction. Our CBD is extracted by a unique delicate distillation method. We then manufacture our oils using a luxury MCT (medium chain triglyceride) coconut oil for maximum flavour and a broad-spectrum hemp extract oil with naturally occurring CBD.
- Subscription service – We offer a simple subscription service which allows you to receive your favourite products delivered to your door on a regular monthly basis.